Atopic or allergic disease is increasing in prevalence throughout the western world. Over 20% of Americans suffer from allergic disease, and if there is a family history of atopic disease (allergies, asthma, and eczema), children are at a much higher risk of developing allergies.
Our Goal at the Hinsdale Asthma & Allergy Center is to get our patients feeling back to their normal state of health as soon as possible. We do this by offering state-of-the-art allergy and asthma testing and treatment.
The clinic is well respected and is affiliated with many organizations, such as:
- The American Medical Association
- The American Academy of Allergy
- Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI)
- The American College of Allergy
- Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- The Illinois Society of Allergy
- Asthma & Immunology (ISAAI)
- Joint Council of Allergy
- Asthma & Immunology (JCAAI)
- The American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
If you already suffer from plant allergies, check the Daily Pollen Count to help plan ahead and manage your symptoms before you go outside.
When it comes to allergies and asthma, you don’t have to let yourself suffer any more. All ages are welcome, infant to senior, so make an appointment to see one of our allergy and asthma specialists in Hinsdale, IL. today!